The Operations Project Manager will report to OneOncology’s Director of Operations. This position is available in Nashville, Memphis, or may work remotely if near a major airport.
The Operations Project Manager is responsible for driving value to OneOncology partner practices by collaborating with both subject matter experts on various teams and amongst the practices to drive toward key milestones and timelines. This role will have the unique ability to be exposed to multiple OneOncology departments while being a forcing function that drives communication and most importantly progress on initiatives.
- Manage multiple corporate projects while monitoring and reporting status to leadership
- Identify tasks, assign resources, and manage project plans and checklists to successfully complete tasks to meet agreed upon deadlines. Clearly delineate task predecessors, critical path, and required resources to ensure smooth project progress
- Evaluate project process and recommend improvements
- Proactively assess projects for potential problem areas and develops solutions as needed
- Coordinate with multiple technical and operational teams to achieve the necessary program, project or activity plans, and schedules while maintaining within budget and resource guidelines.
- Define, design, and document project flows and processes
- Experience in healthcare preferred
- PMI (Project Management Institute) Certification desired
- 2+ years’ experience managing projects
- Solid knowledge of project management methodology
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written/listening)
- Must be detail-oriented, own key tasks, handle moderately complex problems, require minimal direction and be able to work within a team setting.
- Ability to travel up to 60% and work weekends as needed.
- Strong technical skills in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and project management software
The team at OneOncology is on a mission to improve the lives of everyone living with cancer. This ambitious and important goal is what motivates the selfless, collaborative, courageous and exceptional people who make up our growing organization.
This is an exciting time to join OneOncology. Our values-driven culture reflects our startup enthusiasm supported by industry leaders in oncology, technology, and finance. We are looking for talented and highly-motivated individuals who demonstrate a natural desire to improve and build new processes that support the meaningful work of community oncologists and the patients they serve.
Help us realize our mission and be a vital part of our continued success!
If interested, please apply to the position under our careers section at www.oneoncology.com
For any questions, you can contact LaKeta Kelly at email@example.com
- Jobs summary
- Location: Nashville/Memphis, United States
- Career Level: Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
- Education: Not Specified
- Job type: Full Time
- Positions: 1