At PopHealthCare, our mission is simple – to lead the effort in reimagining how healthcare is delivered. We are bold innovators, dedicated to making a difference and we hire wicked smart people!
We need a sharp and nimble Business Analyst for a full time position in our Franklin, TN office!
The Business Analyst will be a key team member and contribute to a variety of centralized operations, product development, and clinical operations projects. The Business Analyst must have the proven ability to elicit requirements, document workflows/ processes, and develop technical specifications.
Work closely with business and/or technical teams to define requirements for new Business Intelligence solutions (reports, dashboards, data sets, etc.)
– Convert business requirements into technical specification documents
– Generate operations workflow diagrams and process documents
– Lead requirement discovery and review sessions with stakeholders
– Design test plans, perform unit testing, and triage problems
– Create and execute independently on tasks assigned
– Deliver on time and with high quality
– Identify obstacles and seek assistance when needed
– Develop a working knowledge of all PopHealthCare product lines and the population healthcare industry to effectively contribute to a variety of projects
– Become a subject matter expert in assigned area
– Bachelor’s degree
– 5+ years of business analysis or project management experience, preferably in a healthcare organization
– Experience in operations or business intelligence, preferably in a healthcare organization
– Strong critical thinking skills
– Solid experience with Microsoft Visio for flowcharting and process mapping
– Ability to multitask in a dynamic work environment, adapt to changing business priorities and needs, and take responsibilities for commitments
– Proficient in Microsoft Office® Suite – PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio
– Self-motivated, assertive, and innovative
– Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
– High technical and functional aptitude for problem solving and process flow management
– Experience working in an agile/scrum environment a plus
– Experience with SQL or other programming language a plus
PopHealthCare is an equal opportunity/equal access employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce.
If interested apply at: https://www.indeed.com/job/process-improvement-project-manager-162824b68179af1d
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Franklin, TN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Full Time
- Positions: 1