At PopHealthCare, our mission is simple – to lead the effort in re-imagining how healthcare is delivered. We are bold innovators, dedicated to making a difference and we hire wicked smart people!
The Centralized Operations Project Manager will be a key contributor on the team and lead a variety of centralized operations, product development and clinical operations projects. The Centralized Operations Project Manager must have the proven ability to lead and motivate large cross functional project teams through complicated projects with competing priorities.
– Lead projects through the entire project life cycle to achieve the objectives of both the internal business needs and client expectations.
– Develop and keep current detailed project documents to lead projects and track progress.
– Prepare executive summaries and business cases to present to leadership and key stakeholders.
– Responsible for monitoring project risks and scope creep to identify potential issues and proactively recommend solutions to address and solve.
– Measure project performance and lessons learned closing activities using appropriate tools and techniques.
– Develop a working knowledge of all PopHealthCare product lines and the population healthcare industry to effectively contribute to a variety of projects.
– Lead projects from a holistic and operations outlook and a keen eye for process improvement and synergistic opportunities.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Healthcare or similar required.
– 5+ years of project or program management experience, preferably in a healthcare organization.
– PMP certification preferred.
– Experience in operations, clinical or similar management roles, preferably in a healthcare organization. Must have progression of leadership responsibilities and complexity of projects managed.
– Experience working with or implementing healthcare software applications or Electronic Medical Records (EMR) ideal, but not required.
– SmartSheet experience preferred, or willingness to learn quickly.
– Ability to not only manage but lead multiple projects with competing priorities and devise mitigation plans and creative solutions to remove obstacles.
– Strong critical thinking skills that can be applied to all aspects of the project life cycle.
– Self-motivated, assertive, innovative and results driven.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
PopHealthCare is an equal opportunity/equal access employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce.
If interested or for more information, contact Chrystal Gualtieri at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Franklin, TN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Full Time
- Positions: 1