PopHealthCare is currently seeking a Full-time Product Analyst to work in our corporate office located in Franklin, TN. At PopHealthCare, our mission is simple – to lead the effort in reimagining how healthcare is delivered. We are bold innovators, dedicated to making a difference and we hire wicked smart people! We need sharp and nimble people to join our growing team!
The Product Analyst collaborates with various stakeholders and subject matter experts (clinical, business, technical) to elicit, define, and document business requirements and operational workflows for new product development and product enhancements. Reporting to the Vice President of Product, the Analyst plays a critical role on the product team to ensure that delivered products meets business, operations and user requirements.
- Under the direction of the VP of Product document requirements for function and process modifications.
- Facilitate agreement between business and IT on scope and timing of product enhancements.
- Translate conceptual product requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications — verbally or through written documentation to stakeholders
- Assume responsibility for management and tracking of projects and providing frequent status updates to leadership.
- Escalate more complex issues/conflicts to management as needed.
- Assist end users with understanding product process flows and translating those flows into system requirements.
- Create standard product requirements tools
- Support the development of training materials, participate in the implementation, and provides post-implementation support.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Finance or the equivalent in functional product/project experience; MBA preferred
- CSPO or PMP certificates desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience required for competency in this role inclusive of experience in Product Analytics and performance management within a product portfolio
- Previous experience creating Use Cases, Business Cases, Workflows, and Corporate Communications
- Previous experience in business analysis
- Must have experience leading team work sessions and giving presentations
- Must be extremely proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel
- Excellent skills in written and verbal communication
- May require travel
PopHealthCare is an equal opportunity/equal access employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce.
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Franklin, TN, United States
- Career Level: Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Full Time
- Positions: 1