Project Managers – Come grow with us!
Do you have a passion for leading a variety of both client facing and internal operations projects?
At PopHealthCare, our mission is simple – to lead the effort in reimagining how healthcare is delivered. We are bold innovators, dedicated to making a difference and we hire wicked smart people! We need sharp and nimble people to join our growing team!
The Project Manager will be a key contributor on the Operations team and lead a variety of centralized operations projects. This includes managing all aspects of the project life cycle, such as creating and managing project documents, executive status reports, leading internal and external meetings, client management and change requests. The Project Manager must demonstrate a history of exceptional leadership, have outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills, be a team player and have a strong drive for success.
Qualifications and skills:
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Healthcare or similar required.
– 2+ years of project management experience, preferably in a healthcare organization. Account management or operations management experience preferred.
– Experience working with or implementing healthcare software applications or Electronic Medical Records (EMR) ideal, but not required.
– SmartSheet experience preferred, or willingness to learn quickly.
– Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and support cross-functional teams in completing project goals and objectives. The Project Manager is the “quarterback” of the team and must be ready and willing to lead, anticipate and overcome obstacles, and set the team up for success!
– Strong critical thinking skills that can be applied to all aspects of the project life cycle.
– Self-motivated, assertive, innovative and results driven.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
PopHealthCare is an equal opportunity/equal access employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce.
If interested, apply at: https://www.indeed.com/job/process-improvement-project-manager-162824b68179af1d
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Franklin, TN, United States
- Career Level: Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Full Time
- Positions: 1