At PopHealthCare, our mission is simple – to lead the effort in reimagining how healthcare is delivered. We are bold innovators, dedicated to making a difference and we hire wicked smart people! We are looking for a Project Manager in our Franklin, TN office.
The Project Manager will be a key contributor on the Operations team and lead a variety of centralized operations projects. This includes managing all aspects of the project life cycle, such as creating and managing project documents, executive status reports, leading internal and external meetings, client management and change requests. The Project Manager must demonstrate a history of exceptional leadership, have outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills, be a team player and have a strong drive for success.
Essential Job Functions:
– Lead projects through the entire project life cycle to achieve the goals and objectives of both the internal business needs and client expectations.
– Develop and keep current detailed project charters, project plans, RAID logs, project dashboards, status reports and other project documents to monitor and track progress.
– Prepare executive summaries and business cases to present to leadership and key stakeholders.
– Develop and execute communication plans to keep team members informed of project timelines and deliverables.
– Responsible for monitoring project risks and scope creep to identify potential issues and proactively recommend solutions to address and solve.
– Measure project performance and lessons learned closing activities using appropriate tools and techniques.
– Develop a working knowledge of all PopHealthCare product lines and the population healthcare industry to effectively contribute to a variety of projects.
– Lead projects from a holistic and operations outlook and a keen eye for process improvement and synergistic opportunities.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Healthcare or similar required.
– 2+ years of project management experience, preferably in a healthcare organization. Account management or operations management experience preferred.
– Experience working with or implementing healthcare software applications or Electronic Medical Records (EMR) ideal, but not required.
– SmartSheet experience preferred, or willingness to learn quickly.
– Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and support cross-functional teams in completing project goals and objectives. The Project Manager is the “quarterback” of the team and must be ready and willing to lead, anticipate and overcome obstacles, and set the team up for success!
– Strong critical thinking skills that can be applied to all aspects of the project life cycle.
– Self-motivated, assertive, innovative and results driven.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
PopHealthCare is an equal opportunity/equal access employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce.
If interested, or for more information, please contact Lisa Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jobs summary
- Location: Franklin, TN, United States
- Career Level: Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Full Time
- Positions: 1