PopHealthCare is currently seeking a Full-time Senior Project Manager for our office in Franklin, TN. At PopHealthCare, our mission is simple – to lead the effort in reimagining how healthcare is delivered. We are bold innovators, dedicated to making a difference and we hire wicked smart people! We need sharp and nimble people to join our growing team!
The Senior Project Manager will be a key contributor on the team and lead a variety of centralized operations, product development and clinical operations projects. The Senior Project Manager must have the proven ability to lead and motivate large cross functional project teams through complicated projects with competing priorities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead projects through the entire project life cycle to achieve the goals and objectives of both the internal business needs and client expectations.
- Develop and keep current detailed project charters, project plans, RAID logs, project dashboards, status reports and other project documents to monitor and track progress.
- Prepare executive summaries and business cases to present to leadership and key stakeholders.
- Develop and execute communication plans to keep team members informed of project timelines and deliverables.
- Responsible for monitoring project risks and scope creep to identify potential issues and proactively recommend solutions to address and solve.
- Measure project performance and lessons learned closing activities using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Develop a working knowledge of all PopHealthCare product lines and the population healthcare industry to effectively contribute to a variety of projects.
- Lead projects from a holistic and operations outlook and a keen eye for process improvement and synergistic opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Healthcare or similar required. • 5+ years of project management experience, preferably in a healthcare organization.
- PMP certification required.
- Experience in operations, clinical or similar management roles, preferably in a healthcare organization. Must have progression of leadership responsibilities and complexity of projects managed.
- Experience working with or implementing healthcare software applications or Electronic Medical Records (EMR) ideal, but not required.
- SmartSheet experience preferred, or willingness to learn quickly.
- Ability to not only manage but lead multiple projects with competing priorities and devise mitigation plans and creative solutions to remove obstacles.
- Strong critical thinking skills that can be applied to all aspects of the project life cycle.
- Self-motivated, assertive, innovative and results driven.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
PopHealthCare is an equal opportunity/equal access employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce.
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Franklin, TN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Full Time