Role: Program Manager 2 (8017578)
Location: 2701 Wilma Rudolph Blvd, Clarksville, TN 37040
Duration: 12 months
Shift: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• The Program Manager will lead multi-location, cross functional teams to deliver new Commercial HVAC products to market through a structured stage gate process. This role ensures new products meet specific customer requirements, program goals, timelines and budgets. Program Managers take P&L accountability for all NPD activity through product launch. A key deliverable for the role is to reduce the current NPD cycle time.
• Lead cross functional, Sourced Products project teams to meet project objectives
• Facilitate/Lead program charter, scope, commercialization, requirements, risk, planning, schedule development
• Build strong relationships with program sponsors at all levels
• Build cross-functional ownership of NPD programs from Product Mgt, Engineering and Procurement
• Assess programs cross-functional resource requirements and Proactively engage sponsors and functional leaders to fill resource gaps on a timely basis to ensure project success
• Manage NPD Program deliverables, risks and timing; utilize critical path management methodologies to manage schedule, scope and resource requirements
• Timely communication of project status to all stakeholders
• Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) highly desired
• Six Sigma Black Belt or Knowledge of Lean methodologies is preferred
• Certified in MS Project Pro or Microsoft Project Expertise is desired
• Strong experience in resource / manpower planning and team leadership of multiple technicians & engineers & professional staff.
• Must have strong financial and business acumen and a history of running projects on time and on budget.
• Experience in leading projects from Commercialization to Manufacturing Launch
• Experience in Resource and Capacity Management is a plus
• Experience in leading Project Teams directly or indirectly through influence
• Experience in facilitating a Schedule build, WBS, and Schedule | Resource Management
• Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence to senior leaders, ability to concisely tell a coherent story
• Tenacity in driving program team members to meet or exceed program objectives of Delivery, Quality, Project & Product Cost.
• Courage to raise issues to upper management when program is at risk
• Bachelor degree. PMP certification, 7+ years’ experience managing projects.
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Clarksville, TN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Contract
- Positions: 1