Job Opportunity: Program Manager/Retail eCommerce (Direct Hire Position Nashville TN)
Major Retail company has an immediate need for a Program Manager – eCommerce who understands PMO operations. Will lead a team of Project Managers and understands retail eCommerce systems and operations. Will manager very large projects both for IT scalability/stability and business enablement. Will supervise a small team of internal project managers as well as manage the relationship with project teams and other vendors involved in projects.
• Bachelor’s Degree & 10 years in project management involving development manager including eCommerce for major corporations.
• Experience leading or setting up PMO for corporations
• Experience with Retail system; POS a plus
• Must have excellent communication and presentation skills, budget determination (earned value, forecasting), project plans, SOW, escalation management and interface with clients, senior level management.
• Must have experience with Waterfall, Agile including burn-up/burn-down including understanding the SDLC and Agile methodology disciplines.
• Expert proficiency in the use of labor, cost management and project tracking and management tools such as MS Project. PMP certification a plus.
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Nasvhille, TN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Full Time
- Positions: 1