Duration: 6 months
We are currently looking for a Project Administrator to join our team in Nashville, TN. This individual is responsible for the coordination of project work including preparation, tracking, and maintenance of project plans, resource plans, schedules, and budgets.They support the project manager’s assignment of tasks to resources, assist in time tracking, handle project plan administration, financial tracking, and other project information tracking, analysis, and reporting.
• Planning the financial budget necessary for the project
• Coordinating with his/her team members frequently for updates regarding the work in progress
• Monitoring the progress of the project and acknowledging team suggestions
• Initiating the project or contract and working until the project is completed
• Tracks financial performance of the project, including actual to budget tracking for labor hours and dollars, operating costs, and capital costs.
• Writes project status reports on required schedules including progress updates and status of all issues.
• Distributes status reporting as required – on schedule and adapts their frequency and content to the needs of the business.
• Participates in project post-closure reviews and creates a lessons learned document in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
• Develops and maintains project plan and schedule in Microsoft Project and Clarity, including the breakdown of project work into manageable groups (project phases and work breakdown and sequencing of work).
• Completes project closure documentation and updates relevant tools and repositories.
• Supports project managers with preparation for and conducting of meetings and other project-related communications.
• College degree is preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills required
• Advanced MS Office skills, specifically with Excel
• Time management skills
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Nashville, TN, United States
- Career Level: Entry Level (Less than 2 years of Experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Contract
- Positions: 1