Job Title : Project Manager III (Scrum Master)
Location : Nashville, TN
Duration : 6 Months with high possibility of extension
The HM is looking for candidates who have ran multiple projects at once and that have completed 1-2 week sprints. The HM needs candidates with Team Foundation Server (TFS) experience
– Facilitate daily standup meetings 15%
– Setting up retrospectives, sprint reviews, and/or sprint planning sessions20%
– Removing obstacles that affect team and shielding any interruptions during sprints20%
– Encouraging collaboration and project management activities 45%
Needing a Senior Scrum Master to kick off an agile project for a new Web Application. This project is on a tight timeline for deadline. The candidate will require the following skills:
– Strong knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum and Kanban.
– Strong knowledge of Scrum practices, rules, and theory.
– Proven leadership skills in an agile scrum environment.
– Knowledge of software development processes/procedures, service oriented environments, and agile practices.
– Experience in iterative and incremental development environments.
– Extensive experience in Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, and Agile Games
– Ability to take and understand commitment to deliver the product on time.
– Understanding of the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
– Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and user stories ? Ability to generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help with innovation ? Ability to develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Nashville, TN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Contract
- Positions: 1