Project Manager 2
Long-term indefinite contract to hire
– Responsible for effective project management; identification of all project stakeholders, defining and clarifying project roles and responsibilities, producing a communication plan and publishing the implementation plan. Works with all stakeholders to identify and confirm resource availability throughout the project lifecycle – 50%
– Schedules steering committee meeting and documents the meetings. Conducts regular project reviews and accurately communicates the status of projects in both formal and informal settings throughout the project life cycle. – 20%
– Maintain project data in Plainview. Uses MS Project to build detailed effort-driven project schedules. Detailed tasks include developing/managing/maintaining comprehensive, accurate project artifacts; plans and schedules, as well as performing estimation, forecasting, planning, analysis, issue/risk/change management, escalation management and meeting facilitation. – 20%
– Builds and maintains relationships with Department of Health Leadership/project sponsors, channel leads, product owners, technical team leads, technical and non-technical teams – 10%
Scope: The Project Manager position will be responsible for insuring success on the project by using our Tennessee Business Solution methodology (TBSM); Initiation, Planning, Execution, Controlling, Closure.
This role is crucial to the success of the EPI project. The use of a contractor will ensure project delivery within the parameters of scope, cost, and schedule.
The contractor filling this position should have:
– Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree, and a minimum of eight years of professional level experience in Project Management.
– Exceptional oral and written communication skills
– Technically competent with various software programs suh as Project, Word, Excel, Visio, and Power Point
– Project management certification PMP Preferred
– Extensive experience with SDLC methodology
– Strong experience and ability to coach and mentor project team members
– Project experience leading large enterprise projects in public health or health care plus.
– 3-4 years programming experience is a plus
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Nashville, TN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Contract-to-Hire
- Positions: 1