The Project Manager will be a key contributor on the Operations team and lead a variety of both client facing and internal operations projects. Initially, the Project Manager will lead the development and launch of a new Electronic Medical Record (EMR). This includes managing all aspects of the project life cycle, such as creating and managing project documents, executive status reports, leading internal and external meetings, client management and change requests. Executing the EMR launch plan on time, accurately and on budget are essential. The Project Manager must have outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills, be a team player and have a strong drive for success.
Position Essential Functions:
• Lead projects through the entire project life cycle to achieve the goals and objectives of both the internal business needs and client expectations.
• Develop and keep current detailed project plans, RAID logs, project dashboards, status reports and other project documents to monitor and track progress.
• Prepare executive summaries and business cases and present to leadership and key stakeholders.
• Manages overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables’ dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed.
• Responsible for monitoring project risks and scope creep to identify potential issues and proactively recommend solutions to address and solve.
• Measure project performance and lessons learned closing activities using appropriate tools and techniques.
• Partners with business analyst to create business requirements to communicate the business need to IT, Business Intelligence and other cross-functional team members.
• Works closely with the IT Project Manager to ensure the project is built to meet the business requirements and delivered on time.
• Develop a working knowledge of all PopHealthCare product lines and the population healthcare industry to effectively contribute to a variety of projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Healthcare or similar.
• 3+ years of project management experience, preferably in a healthcare organization.
• Experience leading external client implementation or account management.
• Experience working with or implementing healthcare software applications or Electronic Medical Records (EMR) ideal.
• SmartSheet experience preferred. Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word, SharePoint, One Drive and Visio) required.
• Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities and devise mitigation plans and creative solutions to remove obstacles.
• Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and support cross-functional teams in completing project goals and objectives.
• Strong critical thinking skills that can be applied to all aspects of the project life cycle.
• Self-motivated, assertive, innovative and results driven.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication and presentation skills.
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Franklin, TN, United States
- Career Level: Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Full Time
- Positions: 1