Project Manager – Professional Services
The Manager of Professional Services
The Project Manager – Professional Services is a vital role within the Professional Services department. The Project Manager is responsible for working directly with customers and facilities to prepare them for the on-site implementation of CensiTrac, and working with and leading the Censis Professional Resources while directing each facility through implementation project delivery cycle. Responsibilities include ensuring that all delivery tasks have been successfully completed on time and on budget. This includes reporting on the status of current and completed implementations, suggesting ways to improve the quality of training, tracking expenses of employees, making sure the quality of implementations performed by employees remains high. Communication with all other departments is a critical part of this role and the position requires strong interpersonal and communication skills along with the demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment, as well as the ability to work independently to deliver solutions on time. Currently this position reports directly to the Manager of Professional Services.
• Manages other resources within the Professional Services department
• Responsible for reporting the weekly status of current and completed implementations to the Director of Professional Services and other management
• Serves as the primary point of contact for assigned projects
• Plans, directs, and coordinates project team tasks
• Responsible for making sure employees are fully trained on all areas of CensiTrac. This includes any updates and changes made to CensiTrac
• Manages the preparation and delivery of all client deliverables
• Maintains project scope based on information from Sales
• Tracking and reporting on fees, and billed expenses for employees in the department
• Reviews transition documentation at the conclusion of any implementation in the assigned region, and assures that the documentation is error free before submitting
• Develop an in-depth understanding of the CensiTrac product suite; a SaaS based end to end solution.
• Ensuring the quality of implementations performed by employees remains high
• Builds enthusiasm and excitement for the company, the team and the product
• Provides demonstrations and in-services as needed at client sites
• Manages the modification of training manuals, documentation, exercises, cheat-sheets as needed
• Continuously evaluates all aspects of training material and methods, and searches for ways to improve overall training effectiveness
• Works with Implementation Managers to coordinate training schedules with clients
• Conveys complex or technical information so that non-technical individuals can understand
• Identifies installation problems, software bugs and /or necessary software modifications to Product Development
• Establishes and maintains client satisfaction with implementation training process
• Actively participates in any project task as needed and appropriate
• Leads hardware installation and/or troubleshooting
• Interacts with internal and external customers to quickly identify any underlying business needs and requirements. Analyzes business requirements and identifies any gaps between customer requirements and the CensiTrac product.
• Works with the product owners to incorporate new features into product enhancement roadmap.
• Meets with stake-holders and business owners to understand requirements and obtain sign-offs.
• Coordinates the development of test cases and user stories to support testing activity.
• Mentoring and training new team members as team grows and matures.
• 5-8 years of experience implementing software
• 1-2 years of managing employees in a service or related organization
• Exceptional presentation, communication and training skills
• Familiarity and ease with computer systems and common software products
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Well organized and detail oriented
• Excellent management skills
• Self-Motivated individual
• Certified in Project Management
• Experience implementing systems in healthcare environments
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Project
• Experience with Salesforce and/or other project management software
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Franklin, TN, United States
- Career Level: Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Contract
- Positions: 1