Project Manager – SmartWatt
Operations Nashville, Tennessee
The Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of project planning, procurement and execution on assigned projects and maintains a high level of focus on customer service, safety, risk management, quality, profitability and cash-flow.
*This position can be based out of our office located in Dallas, TX or Nashville, TN
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with development teams to create cost budgets and refine scopes of work.
- Reviews and approves customer contracts and agreements.
- Develops, manages and controls project plans and schedules while proactively identifying project risk and implementing mitigation strategies.
- Procures, manages and coordinates project resources to ensure effective project delivery.
- Owns and controls P&L of assigned projects; monitors, evaluates and corrects to ensure that the projects meet financial targets.
- Owns and manages all project billings and collections.
- Timely execution of the project close-out process.
- Education High School diploma or equivalent – Required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Project Management or Business – preferred Experience
- At least 5 years of demonstrated success in Project Management in the construction industry – Required
- Previous experience with Energy Performance Contracting Preferred
Certifications and Licenses
- PMP Certification
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Communication; demonstrated ability to successfully communicate across all ‘levels’ of an organization
- Safety Accountability; demonstrated ability and knowledge to meet the standards of safety compliance; advocates safety best practices and policy adherence
- Quality Control; has high standards for quality and holds others accountable to a high quality of work; proven ability to establish and monitor quality measures as well as a take corrective actions.
- Decision Making; demonstrated ability to drill down; analyze and interpret data to make sound decisions after weighing costs, benefits, risks and rewards
- Team-Building; demonstrated ability to inspire, motivate, and guide others toward goals; encourages and facilitates cooperation within the project team.
- Leadership; open and authentic, effectively articulates the mission and vision, and has a history of inflicting a positive influence and setting the right tone
- Resiliency; proven ability to deal effectively with pressure, remain focused and optimistic, and is able to recover easily from setbacks Flexible and adaptable; demonstrated ability to quickly and effectively shift priorities and a history of being open to change
- Results driven; able to make timely and effective decisions; produce results through strategic planning and evaluation
- Customer-Focused; a history of meeting or exceeding customer expectations and developing positive customer relationships
- Business Acumen; a demonstrated understanding of general business operations
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
The equipment listed below are items that are normally operated as part of the position’s duties. Computer Phone Motor vehicle
Travel Regional travel is required for this position (Up to 50%). The individual is required to go to designated jobsites and/or customer locations.
John O Sonnier Jr
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Nashville, TN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Full Time
- Positions: 1