Part-time Project Manager, based in Middle TN, needed to manage coders and graphic designers working on mobile, mobile web and desktop applications. Position will start with two or three smaller projects, but could grow into full-time, based on performance and workload. Position starts at $30-$50 per hour, based on experience.
We are a new, fast growing start-up software development shop. Our office is at WeWork downtown though our PMs work remotely often. You may take a couple trips per year to our offices in Spain. There is a lot of room for growth.
This positions requires:
1. Experience project managing for software development projects
2. The ability to write very clear high quality tickets. We are looking for a highly communicative, extremely detail-oriented person.
3. Reliability is extremely important.
It is a huge benefit if you have Scrum master certification or PM certification.
Projects are mostly health care, insurance and general corporate. PM will ensure that projects are delivered on-time and within budget. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills a must.
PM will manage team of coders and artists primarily based in Spain. Spanish fluency is a big plus. PM will interact with US clients, and must have the ability to attend in-person meetings with executives from the company and clients regularly. Daily reporting required.
PM experience managing a team and writing tickets for foreign developers is very important. Basic graphic design skills are given priority. Broad business understanding is helpful as well.
This position is available immediately. Send resume and references.
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Nashville, TN, United States
- Career Level: Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Contract-to-Hire
- Positions: 1