Project/Program Manager Consultant – Real Estate Build Out Project (6+ month contract Nashville TN)
I have an immediate position for Project/Program Manager Consultants to support a 6+ month project with our Financial Services client in Nashville Tennessee. If you are interested, send a Word copy of your resume to Carolyn Washington/Senior Recruiter Solomonpage.com or call 661 285 6922.
Job Description: Major Financial firm has immediate positions for Project/Program Manager Consultants to lead/manage build outs for a real estate project. Will work with leadership, vendors. Responsible for build-outs within corporate office and Federal locations. Responsible for floor build outs, some for entire buildings. Will manage installs and decommissions servers; Room set projects & Security. Works with data storage vendors.
• 10+ years of experience as Project or Program Manager including extensive experience leading projects involving multiple corporate building moves, buildouts and transfers.
• Must have experience with Office Consolidations
• Experience withTelecom request for new build outs and transfers
• Experience with Printer installations and understanding of standing up virtual add physical Servers
• Ability to work on multiple build outs at once
• Experience with Risk and Change management
• Ability to quickly become the trusted advisor with leadership and vendors
• Possess understanding of how global changes could impact the build out
• Must have experience with MS Project, Waterfall, Agile including burn-up/burn-down.
• Experience with budget determination, project plans, SOW, escalation management and interface with clients, senior level management.
• Experience with Federal office build outs, PMP & “Cloud” systems a plus.
• Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Nashville, TN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Contract
- Positions: 1