GoCheck Kids (an innovative technology/medical device company focused on vision disorder detection) is need of a Mid-Sr Project Manager with medical device experience to join their team. This will be a highly visible position, and the CEO will be conducting the first round interview screens. They are a fast-growing start up in Nashville, TN, and would be perfect for someone looking to be in that type of environment. If you are interested and available, please send me a word copy of your resume directly to my email (Charley.Park@Relode.Com), and I will follow up with next steps.
GoCheck Kids: https://www.gocheckkids.com/about/
• #1 Global Pediatric Health Innovator at SXSW
• Equity/Stock options (Quarterly performance bonuses as well)
• 100% of medical/dental/vision coverage is provided
• Boost our team’s speed, agility, alignment, quality, and output so we can ensure every young child in the world is screened for vision impairment and can see what they’re capable of.
• Must be comfortable wearing different hats in a startup environment
Required Skills & Experience:
• At least 4 years as a project manager in a medical device, FDA-compliant environment
• Managing multiple projects through all phases of design control starting with project initiation and customer requirements and ending in post-market surveillance
• Creating, managing and tracking all project related details including but not limited to schedules, cost estimates, status reports and change orders
• Ensuring compliant, streamlined SOPs for maximum efficiency
• Implementing quality management system (i.e. medical device standards) where appropriate
• Optometry or ophthalmology experience (technology background) *nice to haves*
• PMP certification OR Lean Six Sigma *nice to haves*
If you are interested and available, please send a word copy of your resume to Charley Park (Charley.Park@Relode.Com), and he will follow up with next steps.
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Brentwood, TN, United States
- Career Level: Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Full Time
- Positions: 1