The ideal candidate will have proven organization skills to perform as a scrum master with agile thinking and a project manager responsible for project planning and execution, change management and implementation. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate excellent problem-solving capabilities, communication, flexibility, and the ability to be solutions oriented.
• Accountable to the Integrated Product Owner and Delivery Lead for organizing and monitoring the day-to-day progress of scrum team(s) and resolution of obstacles in order to ensure on-time delivery
• Deliver project/program objectives on-time, with quality, within scope
• Develop, manage, monitor and report on all project/program tasks, activities, expectations, controls and deliverables
• Demonstrate proven capability to be disciplined and flexible at the same time
• Provide input into and/or influence business strategies and direction that determine and shape projects
• Supply accurate project estimates and tightly manage project estimates
• Work with Product Owner to be focused on big picture and prioritize competing responsibilities
• Encourage collaboration between teams and System and Solution Architects/Engineering
• Understand, apply, promote and contribute to eviCore delivery methodologies, standards and tools
• Provide solutions and continuous improvement opportunities to efficiently solve problems and provide critical thinking skills
• Gain recognition as a trusted adviser / leader with customers and stakeholders at all levels of the organization across business and IT
• Listen and effectively communicate with clarity, precision and transparency
• Naturally lead and command authority; influence and inspire across a matrixed organization (i.e. without control or positional authority)
• Remove barriers to enable project team to complete objectives no matter how difficult; drive and influence decisions
• Proactively coach and mentor team members within your organization and across the enterprise
• Effectively negotiate priorities and solutions; assist Product Owner with managing and prioritizing backlog
• Manage vendor relationships as required
• Drive lessons learned and knowledge retention for future use
• Mentor and assist team members as necessary to ensure successful management of company initiatives regardless of direct organizational reporting lines.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related field; or equivalent experience. Master’s degree a plus
• 2-3+ years of Agile project delivery experience
• 5-7+ years of project management experience
• Demonstrated expertise in planning and facilitating project proposals with business and IT leaders.
• Solid background in assessing quality and completeness of business and functional requirements.
• Experienced in Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Working knowledge of a variety of technologies and platforms, including legacy midrange, client / server and web services.
• Experience with Microsoft Project, Office, Visio and Cherwell.
• Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects, activities and tasks under time constraints.
• Exceptional communication, teamwork and influencing skills that foster a collaborative and continuous-improvement environment.
• Able to develop relevant metrics for project delivery and use metrics as basis for communication and continuous improvement.
• An ambitious, and self-motivated team player who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and is ready to grow with a company.
If interested or for more information, contact Sarah Rollison at email@example.com
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Nashville, TN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Contract
- Positions: 1