Job Opportunity: Senior Project Manager Consultants/Global Systems (6+ month project Nashville Tennessee)
Major Financial Services company has immediate need for Project Managers to support Swift organization global projects involving metrics, data and budget control for organizations using Waterfall and Agile methodology. Will manage global projects involving multiple organizations supporting 12 countries. Will be responsible for projects/products involving data conversions, planning timelines and maintaining project tracking. If you are interested, send a Word copy of your resume to Carolyn Washington/Senior Recruiter at cwashington@Solomonpage.com or call 661 285 6922.
Will provide exceptional customer service to business partners delivering technical solutions, business process change and ongoing stabilization support to realize business value and objectives. The role also involves scoping and roadmap planning of future initiatives for your business partners.
• Bachelor’s Degree & 10+ years of work experience as an IT Project Manager including project implementations
• Must have excellent communication and presentation skills, budget determination (earned value, forecasting), project plans, SOW, escalation management and interface with clients, senior level management.
• Must have experience with Waterfall, Agile including burn-up/burn-down including understanding the SDLC and Agile methodology disciplines.
• Expert proficiency in the use of labor, cost management and project tracking and management tools such as MS Project. PMP certification a plus.
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Nashville, tN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Contract
- Positions: 2