Overall responsibility for a DCS Sr. Project Manager is to successfully lead complex distribution design, implementation, and operational programs, projects – inclusive of material handling systems implementation, system design, logistics strategy, warehouse management and control systems, new or expanded building construction, new or redesigned processes, and
training end users, managing change across stakeholder groups, and driving distribution center operational performance.
• Excellent People Skills – Build strong relationships with stakeholders, both internal and
external customer, sales teams, end users, team members, vendors, etc.
• Excellent Leadership Skills – Ability to lead medium to large scale material handling
integration projects. Leading project quality assurance and risk management initiatives.
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Franklin, TN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Full Time
- Positions: 1