Duration: 12 months
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our team in Nashville, TN. The successful candidate will be experienced in coordinating and completing patient experience projects.
Job responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects.
- Oversees all aspects of projects.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of projects.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of projects.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, business, marketing or related field preferred.
- PMP certification
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Previous project management experience required
- Must have strong leadership skills
- Strong negotiation and conflict management skills
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must be able to maintain budgets
- Must have excellent analytical skills to be able to problem solve as issues arise on a daily basis
About Parallon Technology Solutions:
We serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. We are committed to providing cost-effective solutions for our clients so they can maximize their investments and deliver better patient care. Parallon Technology Solutions, LLC. provides EHR implementations, IT help desk, application support, IT managed services, hosting, technical staffing and strategic IT consulting services to hospitals, outpatient facilities, and large physician groups nationwide. With a team of over 400 clinical, financial and technical professionals, PTS has implemented EHR systems in more than 300 facilities. PTS offers staffing and remote support services for all major EHR acute and ambulatory platforms as well as their ancillary applications.
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Nashville, TN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Contract
- Skills & Keywords: PMP
- Positions: 1