IDR is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a new opportunity in Nashville. Our client is a reputable and growing company who has impressively doubled their geographical presence within the last 5 years.
Position Overview for the Senior Project Manager:
– Coordinate IT and business-related projects to completion including the following:
*Manage risk and other issues
*Report status to key stakeholders
*Create and track budget associated to project
*Create and manage the project schedule
Required Experience of the Senior Project Manager:
– 8+ years of professional project management experience
– Experience managing software development based projects from a Waterfall methodology perspective
– Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate across several different groups
– Must have experience with Microsoft Project
– Proven experience creating budgets and managing projects to the budget
What’s in it for the Senior Project Manager?
– Benefits Include: Health, Dental & Vision!
– Casual Dress Code
– Ability to join a growing company as well as a growing PMO with incredible support from senior leadership
– Ability to join a company who truly values work/life balance
– Eligibility for the company bonus
– 15+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 3 major markets
– Employee Stock Ownership Program
– Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
– Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
– Inavero’s 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 Best of Staffing® Client Award Winner
– Inavero’s 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 Best of Staffing® Talent Award Winner
To learn more, please reach out today!
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Nashville, TN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Contract-to-Hire
- Positions: 1