IDR is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a new opportunity in Nashville. Our client is a reputable and growing company who has impressively doubled their geographical presence within the last 5 years.
• Coordinate IT and business-related projects to completion including the following:
o Project planning
o Manage risk and other issues
o Report status to key stakeholders
o Create and track budget associated to project
o Create and manage the project schedule
• 8+ years of professional project management experience
• Experience managing software development based projects from a Waterfall methodology perspective
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate across several different groups
• Must have experience with Microsoft Project
• Proven experience creating budgets and managing projects to the budget
What’s in it for you?
• Benefits Include: Health, Dental & Vision!
• Casual Dress Code
• Ability to join a growing company as well as a growing PMO with incredible support from senior leadership
• Ability to join a company who truly values work/life balance
• Eligibility for the company bonus
To learn more, please reach out today!
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Nashville, TN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Job type: Contract-to-Hire
- Positions: 1