The Project Manager is responsible for planning and managing internal/external customer facing project(s) by balancing scope, cost, time and quality to delivery customer requirements and satisfaction. Project Managers may be responsible for managing and creating project budgets for their projects. Project complexity and team size will vary from small to medium. The Project Manager monitors projects daily to track progress against the schedule, resolve risks/issues and manage project changes. The Project Manager will have exceptional skills in the following: communication, presentation, time management, problem solving, teamwork, and customer relations. This position works collaboratively with other Sharecare departments to ensure the project is aligned with business needs, and acts as a central information source for each project.
- Creates and manages thorough project plans, delivering on project objectives
- Helps maintain project standards, tools and methodologies
- Perform in a consultative role to provide options for business owners to respond to major changes and risks
- Engages the team in the development of project schedules based on properly defined scope, resource requirements and decisions and availability.
- Plan and communicate how the project will be managed including risk/issue management, change control and communication.
- Ensure projects meet business needs and that the project team and stakeholders understands the project value, scope, and timeline
- Communicate project status and issues to stakeholders.
- Hold regular status meetings, document and communicate project progress to all communication channels.
- Proactively communicate information needed by team members to complete their tasks and with Sharecare stakeholders that play a role in the project
- Risk Management – identify, document, track, escalate and resolve project risks, issues, barriers, and dependencies
- Manage change requests and modifications to the project plan
- Assure deliverables are reviewed and quality is achieved as planned
- Other duties as assigned
- Generally required Bachelor’s degree; years of Project Management experience will be considered.
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Strong computer skills to include proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Experience with an enterprise project management tool desired
- Ability to travel 10-15%
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred
- Excellent communication, professional writing and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in working with colleagues, other departments and customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment but remain appropriately detail-oriented
- Demonstrated customer service and organizational skills
Sharecare is the leading digital health company that helps people — no matter where they are in their health journey — unify and manage all their health in one place. Our comprehensive and data-driven virtual health platform is designed to help people, providers, employers, health plans, government organizations, and communities optimize individual and population-wide well-being by driving positive behavior change. Driven by our philosophy that we are all together better, at Sharecare, we are committed to supporting each individual through the lens of their personal health and making high-quality care more accessible and affordable for everyone. To learn more, visit www.sharecare.com.
For more information, please reach out to Elaine Retseck – email@example.com
- Jobs summary
- Location: Nashville, United States
- Career Level: Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Full Time
- Positions: 1