The Senior Project Manager is responsible for planning and managing internal/external customer facing implementation project(s) by balancing scope, cost, time and quality to delivery customer requirements and satisfaction. Senior Project Managers may be responsible for managing and creating project budgets for their projects. Project complexity and team size will vary from small to large. The Project Manager monitors projects daily to track progress against the schedule, resolve risks/issues and manage project changes. The Senior Project Manager will have exceptional skills in the following: communication, presentation, time management, problem solving, team player, and customer. This position works collaboratively with other Sharecare departments to ensure the project is aligned with business needs, and acts as a central information source for each project.
- Creates and manages thorough project plans, delivering on project objectives
- Highly valued by executives to provide credible face to face briefings on project progress
- Perform in a consultative role to provide options for business owners to respond to major changes and risks
- Engages the team in the development of project schedules based on properly defined scope, resource requirements, decisions, and availability.
- Plan and communicate how the project will be managed including risk/issue management, change control and communication
- Ensure projects meet business needs and that the project team and stakeholders understand the project value, scope, and timeline
- Communicate project status and issues to executive stakeholders.
- Hold regular status meetings, document, and communicate project progress to all communication channels
- Proactively communicate information needed by team members to complete their tasks and with Sharecare stakeholders that play a role in the project
- Identify, document, track, escalate and resolve project risks, issues, barriers, and dependencies
- Manage change requests and modifications to the project plan
- Assure deliverables are reviewed and quality is achieved as planned
- Generally required bachelor’s degree; years of Project Management experience will be considered
- Healthcare experience required
- Project Management Certification (PMP or equivalent) strongly preferred
- Inclination to take initiative, set strategic priorities, take ownership of assigned projects and initiatives, and independently drive for results
- Excellent communication, professional writing, and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills to include proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Jira, Confluence and SharePoint
- Experience with an enterprise project management tool required
- Excellent interpersonal skills in working with colleagues, other departments, and customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment but remain appropriately detail-oriented
- Demonstrated customer service and organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Project and/or Smartsheets highly preferred
Sharecare is the leading digital health company that helps people — no matter where they are in their health journey — unify and manage all their health in one place. Our comprehensive and data-driven virtual health platform is designed to help people, providers, employers, health plans, government organizations, and communities optimize individual and population-wide well-being by driving positive behavior change. Driven by our philosophy that we are all together better, at Sharecare, we are committed to supporting everyone through the lens of their personal health and making high-quality care more accessible and affordable for everyone. To learn more, visit www.sharecare.com.
For more information, please reach out to Elaine Retseck – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jobs summary
- Location: Nashville, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Full Time
- Positions: 1