About the Company:
We’re Smile Direct Club, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At Smile Direct Club, we’re all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So, we’re spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
The Manager of Project Management manages a team of technology project managers and project coordinators, manages multiple project programs, and ensures the team delivers required business solutions within agreed time-scales and budgets while ensuring adherence to standards and quality.
– Articulates project program strategies and objectives and assesses impact on business
– Define and oversee a list of dependent projects needed to reach the program’s overall goals
– Performs regular process audits
– Manages project managers, project coordinators and Lead Project Manager
– Maintain Project Excellence standards and processes
– Establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, vendors, and 3rd party relationships
– Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
– Translating scope and requirements into tasks and schedule, assign and track those tasks
– Support project management in all phases of the project
– Creating and maintaining project documentation in a thorough and consistent manner.
– Ensure timely and effective delivery according to project scope
– Proactively communicate information needed by team members to complete their tasks
– Manage the completion date and escalate accordingly
– At least 10 years of technology project management experience
– At least 3 years of experience managing project managers and/or project coordinators
– The ability to work under minimal supervision
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products including Microsoft Project or similar products
– Strong self-starter, assertiveness, good written and interpersonal skills
– Demonstrated customer service and organizational skills
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment but remain appropriately detail-oriented
– Ability to travel 25% of the time.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in project management
Benefits of joining the club:
– Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
– 401K with match
– Aligner and Whitening Benefit
– Collaborative work environment and positive culture
Smile Direct Club was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, Smile Direct Club, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn’t otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Who We Are: https://vimeo.com/284966502
If interested, please contact Samantha Lafferty at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Nashville, TN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Full Time
- Positions: 1