A major retail company has 2 immediate positions for an Agile Coach, to support projects in Nashville, TN.
- Deliver hands on coaching to individual teams in all aspects of Scrum & Kanban.
- Train and coach agile product owners, scrum masters, scrum teams & stakeholders.
- Engage with Agile teams and coach them through a journey of agile adoption.
- Teach the skills and practices to develop self-sufficiency and maturity.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Scrum Certification & hands-on coaching and teaching for new teams – including how to perform key agile ceremonies such as planning sessions and daily stand-ups and how to effectively utilize agile artifacts such as product backlogs.
- Experience in all aspects of Scrum & Kanban.
- Experience conducting and managing agile maturity assessments to help teams develop and grow in their Agile journeys
- Experience supporting agile programs and Agile Release Trains (ARTs), by fostering collaboration and the use of best practices
- Experience leading agile teams through product framing and discovery, including defining business KPIs, product vision, user story mapping, and other framing activities
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested, send a Word copy of your resume to Carolyn Washington/Senior Recruiter at cwashington@Solomonpage.com or call 661 285 6922.
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Nashville, TN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Contract
- Positions: 2