Major IT Financial Services corporation has an immediate need for a Business Analyst. Maintains a solid knowledge base of the functional capabilities of and is a Subject Matter Expert on the various areas and products within the group.
– Creates documentation including requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, feature description PowerPoint decks, user guides, process flows, wireframes, and newsletters.
– Assists the Engagement Manager in leading, directing, and reviewing all activities associated with delivering technology products.
– Participates in Testing and QA activities within the project lifecycle.
Education and Experience Requirements:
– Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or System Analyst
– Experience with Agile methodology and testing.
– Knowledge of TFS, VSTS or SAFe methodology is a plus.
– Excellent communication skills &ability to effectively conduct technical discussions directly with Project/Product management
This is a Contract to Hire position. If you are interested, send a Word copy of your resume to Carolyn Washington/Senior Recruiter at cwashington@Solomonpage.com or call 661 285 6922.
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Nashville, TN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Full Time
- Positions: 1