Solomon Page Group – Business Systems Analyst Consultant/Financial Systems – 6 month contract
Business Systems Analyst Consultant/Financial Systems (6 month contract Nashville TN)
Major Financial Services company has an immediate need for a Business Systems Analyst Consultant. Will support corporate Financial organization involving various financial systems including SAP FICO or SAP logistics modules. If you are interested, send a Word copy of your resume to Carolyn Washington/Senior Recruiter at cwashington@Solomonpage.com or call 661 285 6922.
• Maintains a solid knowledge base of the functional capabilities of and is a Subject Matter Expert in Core Finance and the various areas and products within it.
• Assists the Engagement Manager in leading, directing, and reviewing all activities associated with delivering technology products. Responsible for product quality, project timeliness, and customer satisfaction.
• Interfaces with clients to define and document requirements for a named set of custom developed or vendor software products. Creates documentation including requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, feature description PowerPoint decks, user guides, process flows, wireframes, and newsletters.
• Responsible for conducting Design Thinking sessions to gain insights into end user and customer needs,
• Configures SharePoint features in production and non-production environments. Engages with various ITS organizations to resolve problems.
• Possesses overall understanding of appropriate business processes and workflows.
• Responsible for all Testing and QA activities within the project lifecycle. Works with and manages USI QA resources to develop and execute Test Plans, Test Scripts and all other deliverables and activities related to Quality Assurance of the Products.
• Bachelor’s Degree & 5+ years of experience supporting multiple software projects as a Business Analyst or System Analyst
• Solid knowledge and understanding of Financial corporate applications
• Must have in-depth knowledge of software development lifecycles including Agile development and testing.
• Experience with Quality Assurance including test plan creation, automated test scripting, and load/stress testing.
• Familiarity with SharePoint, TFS/Team Foundational Server, Test Director, MS Project, HP Quality Center, SalesForce, Automated QA tools is a plus
• Swift, SAP FICO or SAP logistics modules experience a plus
Prior experience that demonstrates good business understanding is needed (experience in a professional services organization is a plus)
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Nashville, TN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Contract
- Positions: 1