Solomon Page Group – Database Project Manager Consultant/Oracle systems – 6+ month contract or contract to hire position
Job Opportunity: Database Project Manager Consultant/Oracle systems (6+ month contract or contract to hire position Nashville TN)
Major Financial Services company has immediate need for a Database Project Manager/Oracle systems. Provides project management and oversight to database administration technical experts supporting a large number of complex databases utilizing Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL. If you are interested, send a Word copy of your resume to Carolyn Washington/Senior Recruiter at cwashington@Solomonpage.com or call 661 285 6922.
- Responsible for ensuring database compliance
- Create and track high-level project schedules and milestones.
- Compile and present high-level management status reports and briefings regarding the health of the database environment, project status and schedules.
- Research, recommend, and implement database administration tools, techniques, best practices, and processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree & 8+ years of experience managing project(s) involving the implementation of SDLC project life cycle methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
- Extensive experience with Oracle Database systems (e.g. SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
- Experience managing operational or project/program financial budgets and leading project teams
- Project Management Institute (PMI) or other project/program management certification a plus
- Experienced with Microsoft Office, MS Project
- Excellent communication skills
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Nashville, TN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Contract-to-Hire
- Positions: 1