Solomon Page Group – Engagement Manager Consultant/Financial IT Systems – Contract
Major Financial Services Company has an immediate need for an Engagement Manager to support projects in a fast-paced environment. Will support projects involving financial IT systems involving pricing and forecasting. Will work with corporate USA office and international clients.
- Ensuring that the business needs are clearly understood, and the technology implemented meets the needs and expectations of the business.
- Providing consultation directly to our client’s leadership and customers around solution options and vendor product selection as needed.
- Working with channel leadership to budget and prioritize planned and unplanned development and maintenance project engagements.
- Managing the day-to-day decision making involved in project/product portfolios.
- Working with channel and business leadership to develop a strategy for execution of product roadmaps.
- Leading all design/development aspects of SDLC for our client’s projects in partnership with their PMO
- Ensuring all development and maintenance projects are in accordance with channel strategy and adhere to product and channel vision and product innovation roadmaps.
- Heading project execution, resource deployment, and overall leadership and coordination efforts to ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Developing project documentation in collaboration with PMO—e.g., project initiation documentation, budget, project plan, and resource plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree & 10+ years of experience involving IT project management & engagement management
- Experience with Financial IT systems, pricing, budgeting and forecasting
- Experience with Agile methodology & Cloud based systems (e.g. Azure)
- Experience leading, directing, and reviewing all activities associated with delivering technology products
- Experience in implementing quality guidelines, standards and procedures.
- Creative – able to think outside the box; uses knowledge gained through prior experience, education, and training to resolve issues and remove project barriers.
- PMP Certification a Plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you are interested, send a Word copy of your resume to Carolyn Washington/Senior Recruiter at cwashington@Solomonpage.com or call 661 285 6922
- Jobs summary
- Location: Nashville, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Contract
- Positions: 1