Major Retail company has an immediate need for an Information Technology Project Manager to plan, establish, and manage information technology (IT) projects involving Mobile systems. Will serve as a liaison between the business and technical aspects of assigned projects. Will manage implementation of applications and work with QA team.
• Delivers multiple medium to large complex multi-location (1000+) technical projects from planning to minimum realization with full responsibility and accountability for the outcomes through consistent communication with project stakeholders and personnel.
• Manages assigned IT projects to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope of project.
• Develops, maintains, and revises proposals for assigned projects including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, timelines, funding, and staffing.
• Establishes and implements project communication plans, providing status updates to affected staff and stakeholders.
• Responsible for tracking and reporting on key metrics (i.e. deliverables, financials, duration, benefits) and communicating findings to project sponsors and top management.
• Bachelor’s Degree & 5+ years of experience managing IT project(s) involving the implementation of SDLC project life cycle methodologies (Waterfall, Agile)
• Experience with Mobile applications, software and hardware required
• Experience implementing complex COTS (Commercial Off-the-Shelf), 3rd Party Vendor software preferred.
• Experience managing a matrix team of associates, contractors and vendors with various skills and disciplines.
• Ability to build relationships, influence and negotiate without authority across all levels of IT and business units.
• Well organized with strong attention to detail.
• Excellent analytical, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Ability to motivate groups of people to complete a project in a timely manner.
This is a Contract to Hire position, remote and in Nashville.
If you are interested, send a Word copy of your resume to Carolyn Washington/Senior Recruiter at cwashington@Solomonpage.com or call 661 285 6922.
- Jobs summary
- Location: Nashville, TN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Job type: Contract-to-Hire
- Positions: 1