Major Retail company has immediate position for an IT Project Manager. Will plan, establish, and manage information technology (IT) projects and will serve as a liaison between the business and technical aspects of assigned projects.
• Delivers multiple medium to large complex multi-location (1000+) technical projects from planning to minimum realization with full responsibility and accountability for the outcomes through consistent communication with project stakeholders and personnel.
• Manages assigned IT projects to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope of project.
• Develops, maintains, and revises proposals for assigned projects including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, timelines, funding, and staffing.
• Establishes and implements project communication plans, providing status updates to affected staff and stakeholders.
• Responsible for tracking and reporting on key metrics (i.e. deliverables, financials, duration, benefits) and communicating findings to project sponsors and top management.
• Bachelor’s Degree & 5+ years’ experience working on and/or managing IT project(s) involving the implementation of SDLC project life cycle methodologies (Waterfall, Agile)
• Experience with Retail, Grocery or Food Service IT systems
• Experience implementing complex COTS (Commercial Off-the-Shelf), 3rd Party Vendor software preferred.
• Experience managing a matrix team of associates, contractors and vendors with various skills and disciplines.
• Proficient with, or able to quickly become proficient with, a range of general and specialized applications, software, and hardware used in the organization and the industry.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested, send a Word copy of your resume to Carolyn Washington/Senior Recruiter at cwashington@Solomonpage.com or call 661 285 6922.
- Jobs summary
- Location: Nashville, TN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Contract-to-Hire
- Positions: 1