Major Retail company has an immediate need for a Product Owner to work with stakeholders to define features from Epics. Consultant will build/manage teams and prioritize the product backlog. Consultant will ensure product has funding and review cost of accepted features. This is a 1+ year contract that can work remotely.
- Analyze and communicate customer adoption, performance, time to market and quality.
- Will support the group that builds, implements, and supports critical applications which enable corporate to manage business and maximize profitability throughout the critical Retail Supply Chain
- Bachelor’s degree & 9+ years of experience involving Product Management including Retail Supply Chain
- Experience as a Product Owner, leading/working with Agile teams
- Experience with Retail omni-channel inventory movement and fulfilment processes
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools preferred
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum, LEAN, Kanban, XP Programming etc.
- Experience with Grocery systems preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
If you are interested, send a Word copy of your resume to Carolyn Washington/Senior Recruiter at cwashington@Solomonpage.com or call 661 285 6922
- Jobs summary
- Location: Remote, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Contract
- Positions: 1