Solomon Page Group: Project Manager Consultant/Global Systems (6+ month contract
Major Financial Services company has immediate need for Project Managers to support Swift organization global projects involving metrics, data and budget control for organizations using Waterfall and Agile methodology. Will manage global projects involving multiple organizations supporting 12 countries. Will be responsible for projects/products involving data conversions, planning timelines and maintaining project tracking. Will provide exceptional customer service to business partners delivering technical solutions, business process change and ongoing stabilization support to realize business value and objectives. The role also involves scoping and roadmap planning of future initiatives for your business partners.
• Bachelor’s Degree & 5+ years of work experience as an IT Project Manager including project implementations
• Experience with budget determination (earned value, forecasting), project plans, SOW, escalation management and interface with clients, senior level management.
• Must have excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills with ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
• Must have experience with Waterfall, Agile including burn-up/burn-down including understanding the SDLC and Agile methodology disciplines.
• Proficiency in the use of labor, cost management and project tracking and management tools such as MS Project. PMP certification a plus.
• High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
• Proven leadership ability including effective knowledge sharing, conflict resolution, facilitation of open discussions, fairness and displaying appropriate levels of assertiveness.
• Expert knowledge in various Project Management and Product Development concepts, methodologies and processes.
• Thorough understanding of industry and/or business-related processes, products, systems, functions and architectures.
• Proven leadership abilities including effective knowledge sharing, conflict resolution, facilitation of open discussions
• Ability to Lead/Facilitate project Executive Meeting to obtain schedule, issues, risk and dependency updates. Ability to document meeting minutes, action items from project status meetings.
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload of project resource.
If you are interested, send a Word copy of your resume to Carolyn Washington/Senior Recruiter at cwashington@Solomonpage.com or call 661 285 6922.
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Nashville, TN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Contract
- Positions: 1