Project Manager Accounting/Cost Forecasting/Alteryx (6+ month contract Remote)
Major Financial Services company has an immediate need for a Project Manager to manage build and deployment of cost forecasting analytical models using Alteryx.
• Create project plans and related resource plans.
• Manage teams to execute projects leading to timely delivery, quality, and compliance with the project s scope.
• Develop key messages and communicate around project updates.
• Review team members work for relevance and quality.
• Collaborate with subject matter experts and performance consultants.
• May be asked to develop learning materials associated with the project including instructor guides, participant guides, hands-on activities, handouts, diagrams and pictures, job aids and self-study materials.
• Bachelor’s Degree & 5+ years of experience leading projects in a training and learning environment.
• Demonstrated excellent writing and project management skills.
• Experience with Accounting, Cost, Forecasting & Alteryx
• Demonstrated strong communication skills, and the ability to interact at all levels.
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal and team-building skills.
• Proficient with MS Office, specifically MS Word and PowerPoint.
• Proficient with MS Project, or other project management tools.
• Ability to research, analyze, design, develop, or customize instructional materials and work with different types of input to create instructional content.
If you are interested, send a Word copy of your resume to Carolyn Washington/Senior Recruiter at cwashington@Solomonpage.com or call 661 285 6922
- Jobs summary
- Location: Nashville, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Contract
- Positions: 1