The Implementation Specialist (I.S.) team is comprised of implementation experts who are responsible for making T-Mobile For Business (TFB) small business customer’s (1-24 lines) transition to T-Mobile seamless and efficient. The I.S.’s primary responsibility is to ensure that T-Mobile meets all commitments and requirements during the implementation (on-boarding) process. The I.S. is required to have a steep knowledge in new and existing T-Mobile products, services and solutions and/or a broad understanding of how employees at small businesses use them for work productivity purposes across a wide range of industries. The I.S. will take a proactive approach to ensuring that customers are transitioned from competitor products and services to T-Mobile in a way that enables growth and retention of new and existing high-value business customers. We have several openings, including the need for Bilingual (Spanish) specialists.
What You’ll Do:
• Ensure a seamless transition of TFB customers to T-Mobile by providing best in-class implementation support during the customer on-boarding process.
• Partner with Account Executives to gain knowledge of prospective customer’s business requirements in order to create migration plans that fit customer’s requirements.
• Utilize broad knowledge base and expertise to develop and implement complex customer transition plans that deliver minimal disruption to customer’s daily operations and revenue flow.
• Own all aspects of the implementation process: Order research & tracking, port tracking, devices set-up and data transfer, email configuration & setup, MyT-Mobile setup, first bill review, ETF reimbursement assistance, etc.
• Create and manage weekly “5X5” (set five, run five meetings) to present implementation updates to sales teams.
• Coordinating with customers to lead a minimum of three customer appointments within 45 days of initial order.
• Develop and execute on customized implementation project plans that include timelines and key milestones that meet unique customer needs. Plans may include any or all-of the five implementation phases:
Plan – Proactively meet with customer to create customized plan
Stage – Schedule time for device delivery and train customer on device staging process
Deploy – Aid customer in creating a device distribution plan
Inspect – Initiate satisfaction survey
Transition – Successfully transition customer to in-life sales support
• Perform customer-specific training on devices, technology, process, tools and solutions.
• Introduce “self-help” tools that enable program administrators to effectively manage business and end-user requirements.
• Remedy all issues that may arise during the implementation process.
• Partner with in-field implementation resources to schedule on-site implementation support (if required).
• Assist in identifying up-sell opportunities during the on-boarding process.
• Partner with sales rep to ensure that T-Mobile has delivered on commitments during the migration process and during the transition to in-life support resources.
• Administer satisfaction survey that will measure customer satisfaction with the over-all on-boarding/implementation process. (Min. of 25% survey response rate and 9.0 in customer satisfaction scores).
• Ensure effective and seamless customer transition to inside sales team.
The Experience You’ll Bring:
• Demonstrated proficiency of salesforce.com utilization in order to perform funnel and lifecycle management, customer research, identify customer contact requirements.
• Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills and ability to articulate T-Mobile’s Implementation value proposition.
• Demonstrated (SME) knowledge of solutions, technologies and operating systems (general wireless knowledge, iOS, Android, Fleet, and OEM hardware) in order to ensure effective set-up and/or transfer of key business apps.
• Knowledge of TMO rate plans, features, and self-help tools to enable customers to manage their product and service solutions.
• Demonstrated proficiency in T-Mobile systems, processes, policies, Microsoft office suite, etc.
• Exemplary organizational and time management skills with ability to manage multiple implementations concurrently over time, in order to ensure completion of multiple virtual implementations that involve highly complex and/or critical customer issues in a time-sensitive, high-pressure environment.
• Ability to build strong cross-functional partnerships and leverage internal and external resources to move projects thru completion.
• Ability to support and manage customer relationships in a remote, virtual environment utilizing tools like email, Webex, skype, phone, etc.
• Minimum of 3 years of business experience including prior project management and/or customer account management in either customer service or sales.
• Telecom background is preferred.
• Ability to thrive in fast paced sales environment and independently manage to multiple priorities and deadlines.
• Influential and possess strong relationship building skills
• Experience using a CRM such as Salesforce is a huge plus
For more information or to apply, please visit : https://www.tmobile.careers/job-details/operations/135504BR-specialist-implementation
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Nashville, TN, United States
- Career Level: Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
- Education: Not Specified
- Job type: Full Time
- Positions: 2