- Contract Duration: 12 months
We are currently looking for a Technical Project Manager to joining our team in Nashville, TN. This analyst will need to be infrastructure focused while also responsible for some project coordination.
Job responsibilities include the following:
- Manages technical service-related operations for an organization.
- Oversees the work of engineering, IT or maintenance staff to ensure that all jobs are completed on time, within budget, and to customer specifications.
- Ensures that physical inventory levels are monitored and replenished as needed.
- Responsible for designing and implementing improved process or operational policies.
- Recommends changes to products or services to fulfill customer needs.
- 6+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment across team leads, project management, financial analysts
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
About Parallon Technology Solutions:
We serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. We are committed to providing cost-effective solutions for our clients so they can maximize their investments and deliver better patient care. Parallon Technology Solutions, LLC. provides EHR implementations, IT help desk, application support, IT managed services, hosting, technical staffing and strategic IT consulting services to hospitals, outpatient facilities, and large physician groups nationwide. With a team of over 400 clinical, financial and technical professionals, PTS has implemented EHR systems in more than 300 facilities. PTS offers staffing and remote support services for all major EHR acute and ambulatory platforms as well as their ancillary applications.
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Nashville, TN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Contract
- Positions: 1