Project Manager, Operational Readiness
Contact: Ces DiVito (email@example.com)
The PM would lead the Wilson County Manufacturing Line Start-Up & Business Readiness Project. You’ll plan and track program milestones, report ongoing progress to senior leadership, manage day-to-day project planning, and partnering closely with our business transformation, change management, and SAP implementation teams, effectively executing on this critical project for the Integrated Supply Chain Team.
For a project manager with expertise in Operational Readiness who is a problem solver this presents an exciting opportunity to learn the business.
- The PM will be expected to ensure all the SOP’s by groups are developed and on track. Example. Quality, Safety, Sanitation, training, corrugate (specifications).
- The PM will also be expected to follow up with 3rd party contacts
- PM would be expected to be on site to ensure all processes are in place, and to eliminate any potential road blocks.
- All PM Tasks – Organizing the Project Tasks, Assemble the Team, Engaging Stakeholders, Lead the Team, Deliver the Project’s Objectives, Manage the Handover, Share the Regular reporting on the status and health of the project value pipeline to leadership and key stakeholders
- Develop, implement, and commit to a change management process and communications plan that adds value to the project by driving engagement and utilization
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Wilson County, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Contract
- Positions: 1