Zycron has joined with a large healthcare company in search of a Project Manager (3-5 years of experience) for a long-term contract position in Nashville, TN.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
– Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects.
– Oversees all aspects of projects.
– Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
– Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
– 3-5 years of IT project management experience (SDLC).
– Experience creating project budgets.
If interested in learning more about this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Stephanie Love (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Job ID Number: 65486 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client’s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client’s project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com
- Jobs sumary
- Location: Nashville, TN, United States
- Career Level: Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
- Education: Not Specified
- Job type: Contract
- Positions: 1