PMP Exam Prep Course through Pinnacle Professional Development
Pinnacle Professional Development, LLC is a Premier-Level Authorized Training Partner (ATP 3446) with the Project Management Institute (PMI®). Pinnacle provides students with course materials specifically written by the PMI®, including a 300+ page student manual, a 200 question PMP® (cloned) exam, and over 500 additional practice questions, using our proprietary online exam simulator. Only Premier-Level ATPs can provide participants with these exclusive, PMI®-authored materials. Participants also receive additional, valuable exam prep resources written by Pinnacle Professional Development, LLC experts.
To download the PMP® (Project Management Professional) Exam Preparation Course Outline, click here.
|Course||Start Date||End Date||$200 Early Registration Discount Date|
|PMP® Boot Camp||03/08/2021||03/12/2021||02/02/2021|
|PMP® Boot Camp||07/12/2021||07/16/2021||06/07/2021|
|PMP® Boot Camp||11/15/2021||11/19/2021||10/11/2021|
Course Materials Provided
- PMI-Authorized PMP® Exam Prep electronic student manual
- Over 500 online sample questions using exam simulation software
- 70 electronic project management templates and sample documents
- Over 300 online glossary flashcards based on PMI® definitions
Course Cost Options
- Course Price $2,995 per participant list price.
- $1,495 for active PMI chapter members.
- $200 discount for early enrollment (5 weeks prior to the class)
- $200 discount for active and veteran military service (ID required).
Note: Early enrollment and military discounts cannot be combined.
To register for Pinnacle Boot Camps, click here:
Questions? Please contact Brian Salk, Professional Development Administrator, as follows:
Note: Dedicated classes at your location (groups of 10 or more), instructor travel costs will be added equally to each participant’s course cost. Contact Brian Salk accordingly.
Other Certifications Exam Prep Course – Mind Edge Learning
PMI Nashville has partnered with MindEdge Learning to offer the following options to help prepare for certification, click on any of the items and directly register:
- Leadership PDU Bundle for $199
- Description: The Project Management Institute® (PMI®) requires all credential holders to earn PDUs in the three areas of the PMI Talent Triangle®. MindEdge has combined four online, self-paced courses into this Leadership PDU Bundle, to provide practitioners with many of the PDUs they need to fulfill requirements in this important skill area The three self-paced courses included in this bundle—Leading Teams, Leading and Managing Change, and The Managers Toolbox: Business Nuts and Bolts—provide 15 PDUs in total, with 8.25 PDUs specifically targeted to Leadership competency. Each of the four courses in the bundle contains real-world examples, videos, interactive games, assessments, and focused instruction. Glossaries and search functions help students quickly and easily navigate through the course, and Ask the Expert features allow students to pose course-related questions that will be resolved within 24-48 hours by a specialist in the field.
- Courses included in certificate program include:
- Leading and Managing Change
- Leading Teams
- Body Language for Leaders
- Strategic PDU Bundle for $249
- Description: This bundle is designed to provide practitioners with many of the PDUs they need to fulfill their strategic PDU requirements.
- Courses included in certificate program include:
- Emotional Intelligence for Project Managers
- PM Primer: Conflict Resolution
- Introduction to Finance
- Understanding and Managing Budgets
- CAPM Exam Prep Course for $459
- Description: This course provides a comprehensive preparation for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification exam including exam-taking tips, 25 comprehensive module quizzes, and two full-length, 150-question practice exams covering the areas of interest from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide), which will provide a report to help you determine your areas of weakness.
- Agile Certified Practitioner Exam Prep for $499
- Description: This course will prepare you for the Project Management Institute®s Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® exam. The course begins with the Agile Basics and Agile Applications modules from our Introduction to Agile course, before continuing on to cover the key tools, techniques, and strategies that PMI® has listed as important for Agile practitioners to understand to achieve their certification. The course contains several comprehensive module quizzes as well as two 120-question practice exams. Exam-passing is guaranteed with this course.
- PgMP (Program Management) Exam Prep Course for $599
- Description: This course provides a comprehensive preparation for the Program Management Professional (PgMP)® certification exam including exam-taking tips, comprehensive module quizzes, and over 200 practice questions covering the areas of knowledge as described in PMI’s Program Management Professional Exam Content Specification.
- PMI-RMP (Project Risk Management) Exam Prep Course for $599
- Description: This completely online and self-paced nine-module risk management course helps educate project managers in identifying and responding to project risk. This course provides a comprehensive preparation for the Project Management Institute®‘s PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® certification exam including exercises, self-assessments, interactive games, and case studies along with exam-taking tips and two full-length, 170-question practice exams covering the required five domains of risk management knowledge.
Each module (Risk Strategy and Planning, Stakeholder Engagement, Risk Process Facilitation, Risk Monitoring and Reporting, Perform Specialized Risk Activities) explains how the content in that domain can be used to improve learners’ risk management practices.
This course aligns with the PMBOK® Guide Sixth Edition. (The PMBOK® Guide is not included in the cost of this course and must be purchased separately.)