PMI Nashville is pleased to present our 2018 Strategic Partner opportunities. By becoming a strategic partner, your organization can be part of and support a chapter of 1500+ local project managers, that has continuously grown since its founding over 20 years ago. PMI Nashville’s strategic partners enjoy numerous marketing and networking advantages:
- Annual Symposium Exhibit and Showcase Package
- Opportunities to sponsor regular Chapter Events:
- Monthly Chapter Luncheons and Dinners
- Professional Development Events, including our Lipscomb SPARKS Workshops
- Communities of Practice (CoP) Events
- Social Events
- Military Cohort Outreach
- Promotion on the PMI Nashville website and social media
- Employee discounts of 25% for the Agile Certified Professional (ACP) boot camp
- Increased brand recognition for company products and services
- Build awareness of your business through PMI Nashville’s established network
- Attract skilled leaders and project managers to your organization
- Be part of our Military Outreach program for veterans transitioning to civilian project management careers
Please Note: The PMI Nashville Chapter does not provide its membership roster, member contact information, or member email addresses to its partners.
In addition to the above opportunities, the annual PMI Nashville Chapter Symposium offers a unique opportunity to showcase a company’s products and services to a professional PMI audience. This showcase provides an opportunity to share leading project and program development strategies and support the project management community in the Nashville market.
The Symposium will be April 25th and 26th, 2018 at the Music City Convention Center. Maximize the benefit of your Symposium support at the level of Platinum, Gold, and Silver with additional visibility at our monthly events included in the Symposium support.
For Example: A Platinum sponsor will receive the visibility at 2 Community of Practice events in Nashville,
one CoP event at Ft. Campbell, a luncheon and one weekend workshop at the Lipscomb SPARKS IDEA center.
We are excited for a NEW Military Outreach sponsorship category to increase awareness of the Nashville Chapter’s effort to assist transitioning military professionals in their quest for civilian careers. Sponsors may combine a Military Sponsorship with a Gold or Silver Symposium level support to broaden their visibility throughout the year.
PMI Nashville Sponsorship Levels with opportunities at Symposium and other events
|Strategic Partner Level||Platinum||Gold||Silver||Bronze||Military|
|Participation||$ 6,000||$ 3,500||$ 2,500||$ 1,000||$ 750|
|CoP Event Nashville||2||1||2||1|
|CoP Event Ft. Campbell||1||2|
Platinum Level – $6,000
- Recognition as Platinum Level Partners of the PMI Nashville Symposium at the kickoff and closing sessions. All Symposium marketing materials distributed before and during the event are clearly highlighted with Annual Symposium Presented By [Organization Name].
- Includes Symposium Package plus 2 CoP events, a Luncheon and one SPARKS Workshop
- The opportunity to offer a 5-minute corporate overview presentation (speaker and/or multimedia) to the general assembly at one of the general sessions (estimated at 450-500 people)
- 30% discount Employee Education Credit for the Agile Certified Professional boot camp – up to 4 per annum
- PMI Nashville Symposium web page advertisement for the year
Gold Level – $3,500
- Recognition as a Gold partner of the Symposium at the kickoff and closing sessions
- Includes Symposium Package plus 1 CoP event, a Luncheon and one SPARKS Workshop
- The opportunity to include marketing materials in the welcome bag given to all attendees
- The following are posted on the PMI Nashville Symposium web page for the remainder of the year
- Company name, logo, and corporate website link
- Short description of services and products
Silver Level – $2,500
- Recognition as a Silver Partner of the Symposium at the kickoff and closing sessions
- Includes Symposium Package plus a Luncheon and one SPARKS Workshop
Bronze Level – $1,000 (non-Symposium supporter)
- Company logo and description of services on our website
- Social media support and free employee attendance at two Community of Practice events in 2018
- 10 minute promotion opportunity at a Chapter Luncheon
Military Outreach event sponsor – $750 (non-Symposium supporter)
- Be part of the Nashville Chapter support of ‘Onward2Opportunity’ career guidance cohorts
- Provide a 10 to 30 minute presentation on your product, industry and the opportunity for transitioning veterans at two Ft. Campbell Community of Practice events, and one CoP Nashville event
- The opportunity to meet candidates in the certification program
- Recognition of support posted on the PMI Nashville web page for the remainder of the year
* Sponsors may combine a Military Sponsorship with a Gold or Silver Symposium level support to broaden their visibility throughout the year.
Lipscomb SPARKS IDEA CENTER
Our weekend workshops are half day events that bring in high level skills presentations for our chapter members.
Project management training opportunities may include product specific events by software companies such as Microsoft, Atlassian, Planview, etc.
These events have been popular and provide high visibility to Nashville’s project management community.
The Symposium Package
PMI Nashville offers opportunity to provide strategic partnership for the annual Symposium event, newsletter advertising, and pminashville.org website advertising. Held at the Music City Center, our Symposium draws 400 to 500 attendees from around the country for two days of technical, strategic and leadership programs to promote the development of professions in project management.
- Two (2) attendee registrations are included at a value of $500 each
- Company logo printed on the cover of the Symposium program in addition to logo and service description printed in the Partner section of the program
- Company logo added to all electronic and printed event marketing materials
- The opportunity to display a floor banner with company name/logo in the main auditorium
- One (1) 6’ skirted table and two (2) chairs in the Partner area, plus meals/snacks for up to two (2) employees to manage the table
- Partners may conduct drawings/promotions to encourage interaction with event attendees
- Company logo on the PMI Nashville Symposium partner card stamped for Symposium raffle
Note: Partnerships and advertisements should be focused on products, services, and organizational awareness that have a relationship to project management and/or professional development in the project management field.
- Payments via check are due twenty-five (25) business days prior to symposium event
- The Partnership and Advertising Application Form is online at PMINashville.org/sponsors
- Credit card payments can be accepted online. Please contact PMI Nashville to arrange
- If you plan to pay online, please provide the contact information and email address
PMI Nashville Chapter
ATTN: Director of Marketing
101 Creekside Crossing, Suite 1700-222
Brentwood, TN 37027
NOTE: Please do not provide credit card payment information via email or phone.