PMI Nashville Strategic Partnership Overview
PMI Nashville is pleased to present our 2020 Strategic Partner opportunities.
PMI Nashville’s strategic partners enjoy numerous marketing and networking advantages:
- Annual Symposium Exhibit and Showcase Package
- Opportunities to sponsor regular Chapter Events:
- Monthly Chapter Luncheons and Dinners
- Professional Development Events, including our Lipscomb SPARKS Workshops
- Communities of Practice (CoP) Events
- Social Events
- Military Cohort Outreach
- Promotion on the PMI Nashville website and social media
- Employee discounts of 25% for the Agile Certified Professional (ACP) boot camp
- Increased brand recognition for company products and services
- Build awareness of your business through PMI Nashville’s established network
- Attract skilled leaders and project managers to your organization
- Be part of our Military Outreach program for veterans transitioning to civilian project management careers
Please Note: The PMI Nashville Chapter does not provide its membership roster, member contact information, or member email addresses to its partners.
If you are interested in sponsoring or advertising, please email your interest to the VP of Marketing, email@example.com.
PMI Nashville Chapter
ATTN: Director of Marketing
101 Creekside Crossing, Suite 1700-222
Brentwood, TN 37027??
NOTE: Please do not provide credit card payment information via email or phone.