- This event has passed.
Fall 2021 PMI Nashville Mentoring Partnership
September 27, 2021
Our Fall mentoring partnership begins on September 27!
PMI Nashville is looking for both mentees and mentors to join our upcoming mentoring partnership. This rewarding program will last three months from the date it kicks off for a total of six 1-hour mentoring sessions. These meetings can be in person or virtually and will run from September 27 – December 31.
Applications for the September 27th partnership must be received by September 17th.
• The opportunity to develop a learning partnership to share knowledge and information related to the project management profession
• Mutual sharing of ideas, experiences, opinions, and approaches for professional growth and development with a focus on project management best practices and practical implementation
• Networking with more experienced project managers
Mentoring IS NOT:
• PMP/CAPM Exam Prep Training
• An opportunity to correct someone’s behavior, actions or addressing personal issues
• Being an expert with all of the answers
• A forced relationship
• A job search
Fill out an application today!
Individuals can earn up to 6 hours of PDUs
*mentees and mentors must be a member of the PMI Nashville chapter in good standing. Mentors must hold at least one PMI certification.
Add HTML after event content