- This event has passed.
PMI Nashville Mentoring – Applications for the May 24th partnership must be received by May 14, 2021
Our next mentoring partnership cycle begins on May 24, 2021!
PMI Nashville is looking for both mentees and mentors to join our upcoming mentoring partnership. This rewarding program will last three months from the date it kicks off for a total of six 1-hour mentoring sessions. These meetings can be in person or virtually.
Applications for the May 24th partnership must be received by May 14, 2021.
- The opportunity to develop a learning partnership to share knowledge and information related to the project management profession
- Mutual sharing of ideas, experiences, opinions, and approaches for professional growth and development with a focus on project management best practices and practical implementation
- Networking with more experienced project managers
Mentoring IS NOT:
- PMP/CAPM Exam Prep Training
- An opportunity to correct someone’s behavior, actions or addressing personal issues
- Being an expert with all of the answers
- A forced relationship
- A job search
Fill out an application today!
Note: mentees and mentors must be a member of the PMI Nashville chapter in good standing. Mentors must hold at least one PMI certification.
Add HTML after event content