Portfolio Manager – Data & Analytics
3Cloud is an Azure focused professional services firm helping clients transform their business through the power of the cloud. We specialize in Microsoft Azure to help clients accelerate innovation, operate more efficiently and be more responsive to their customer’s needs. As a Microsoft Gold partner, we specialize in Azure Migration, Application Modernization and Development, Internet of Things, Analytics and DevOps achieved through Azure-Enabled Infrastructure Automation. 3Cloud is headquartered in Chicago with an office in Dallas. This is a remote based role in US only. Travel potentially up to 20% in the future.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Assist the Data & Analytics delivery team(s) in achieving customer satisfaction.
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur.
- Help the Scrum team achieve higher levels of Scrum maturity.
- Assist the team in removing blockers.
- Manage leading edge technology teams through the client engagement process – driving timelines, and prioritizing tasks.
- Manage project timelines and budgets to a high degree of accuracy.
- Support project leadership in management of project scope and changes to the backlog.
- Contribute to pre-sales processes and activities.
- Assist in defining and driving client experience and engagement processes at 3Cloud.
This role requires that you have:
- Minimum of 5-8 years of consulting project management experience
- 3+ years of experience managing project management teams
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to analyze and think quickly to resolve conflict.
- Experience with successful Agile techniques.
- Ability to work with and lead a team.
- Ability to adapt to a changing/fast- paced environment.
- Experience with Azure DevOps and/or MS Project (Web/Online), Jira, Salesforce ideal.
- Excellent communication skills: you are articulate, straightforward, thoughtful, and consistent with strong interpersonal and mentoring skills.
- Strong attention to details, with strong analytical skills.
- A passion for using technology to solve problems.
- A natural inclination for building and fostering relationships with clients and project teams.
- A love for problem-solving – you can prioritize tasks, manage time effectively and can guide a team through the issue resolution process.
- The ability to multitask, juggling multiple concurrent streams of work and ensuring success for all of them.
- A knack for teamwork – you are at your best in a closely collaborative environment.
In addition, while it is not required, we would love it if you had:
- Any kind of exposure to organizations moving Data & Analytics to a cloud platform (we focus on Microsoft, but your experience does not have to be there).
- Experience working in the Microsoft technology ecosystem.
Apply at this link: https://grnh.se/2abca7f22us
Please contact Nora Ten Broeck @ email@example.com on any questions you have on this job posting.
- Jobs summary
- Location: Remote, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Full Time
- Positions: 1