Who We Are
3-D Technology Group, LLC is a national information technology (IT) services company dedicated to enabling every healthcare organization to achieve more. As a trusted healthcare partner, we help clients optimize clinical and operational performance through our professional and managed IT services.
Our experienced and dedicated associates focus on improving the patient experience of care (including quality, safety, and satisfaction); improving the health of populations; reducing the cost of health care; and improving the clinician and caregiver experience. We are committed to exceeding client expectations for quality and service by Defining, Designing, and Deploying real working solutions that deliver value every day. Our deep understanding of healthcare operations, client’s needs, and existing and emerging technologies enables innovation and business transformation safely, quickly, efficiently, and effectively. With over 20 years’ experience and fueled by hiring only the best employees in the industry, 3D has provided services to well over 1,000 hospitals and clinics nationwide including some of the most successful healthcare providers in the country.
The IT Project Manager will plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within the defined budget. Responsibilities will include acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors / consultants to deliver projects according to the plan.
- Lead and deliver an exceptional outcome to clients on all projects
- Coordinate project work with internal and external resources
- Provide clear communication of project stats and numerical data related to percentage of goal completion
- Lead and participate in meetings to coordinate work and manage labor concerns
- Implement project schedules including each task associated with the project completion
- Anticipate potential project roadblocks and identify alternatives in an independent and efficient manner
- Document the technical, financial, and resource allocation aspects of each project.
- Produce consolidated reporting to the PMO and project teams
- Track project phase completion against milestones
- Develop client relationships
- Ensure resolution of technical and service-related issues by being actively engaged in projects
- Act as an intermediary between 3-D and the client to deliver data, re mediate issues and provide project information, to include interaction with C-Suite level executives
- Ability to work with client’s internal IT staff both onsite and remotely to remove barriers
- Ability to direct and follow an appropriate escalation path for issue resolution
- New construction experience is a plus
- BA / BS College Degree, or equivalent work experience – Required
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both written and verbal
- PMP Certified, Preferred
- Must have infrastructure conversion experience
- Previous infrastructure technology experience to include servers, network, IT security, data center, applications, middleware, database, and web environments
- Ability to develop formulas, pivot tables and complex charts in Excel
- Experience working with Power BI, Preferred
- 4 + years of Project Management experience
- 4+ years of Systems Development Lifecycle experience
- Healthcare technology background
- Proficiency in the use of Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project
- Must be a team player
- Able to manage multiple high priority projects simultaneously
- Ability to diffuse difficult situations in a calm and professional manner, while remaining customer-centric
- Able to make decisions quickly and adapt to an ever-changing environment seamlessly
- Ability to travel by airplane or car to sites across the US, as needed (up to 50%) REQUIRED
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication – Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork – Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Excellent career opportunity with a thriving and growing organization and working on impactful, innovative, and interesting projects with an amazing team!
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- Generous annual bonus potential
- Employee Recognition Programs
- High growth company with excellent career advancement opportunities
- Flexible work schedules
This position requires a successful drug screen and background testing. To be considered for the position, candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Please contact Dana Baptist – email@example.com
- Jobs summary
- Location: Nashville, United States
- Career Level: Mid Career (2+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Full Time