At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
CereCore is seeking a Senior Project Director to join our team Franklin, TN.
- Leads the identification and implementation of project management processes, methods, tools, guidelines and standards in order to establish a stable framework that supports all project teams and stakeholders to improve the probability of successful project delivery
- Facilitates among the PMO stakeholders and organizational leadership a consensus around the mission and vision of the PMO organization to foster a project-management-oriented culture and mindset
- Engages senior leadership and business partners to define the PMO mission, goals and operating model as the basis for creating the PMO charter Defines, staffs, and supervises a – PMO organization consisting of program, portfolio and project managers to deliver on the agreed-upon PMO goals and objectives
- Develops and implements a project portfolio management strategy to include obtaining business alignment on in-progress initiatives, a prioritization model for ensuring that alignment, and a demand management model for the introduction of new project activity
- Defines, manages and directs the needed end-to-end PMO work effort, which includes leveraging best practices and techniques in identifying, quantifying and tracking the realization of expected benefits defined in business cases
- Ensures a robust mechanism is in place for the essential communication of project and portfolio status and updates to PMO stakeholders and senior business and IT leadership
- Provides ongoing coaching and mentoring to PMO staff and project managers Builds and maintains relationships with senior leadership and key PMO stakeholders, and acts as a trusted advisor Regularly reviews and evaluates opportunities to improve the project management best practices in order to achieve higher maturity in PPM.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in IT and business/industry.
- Demonstrated minimum of 10 years’ experience of program and project management
- Minimum 5 years of PMO leadership responsibilities and demonstrated experience in leading diverse teams.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced multi-location (offshore, onshore, and nearshore) teams.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills and comfortable interacting with the C suite and the board of directors.
CereCore was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Contract Length: 6-Months
Job ID: 15520874
Please contact Gianni Filardo at firstname.lastname@example.org on any questions you have on this job posting
- Jobs summary
- Location: Franklin, TN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Contract-to-Hire
- Positions: 1