Core10 is looking for a Project Manager to join our growing team. This position will be part time on a project-by-project basis. The Project Manager will support company-wide initiatives focused on product and program development. This individual will need to possess the ability to interact, gain buy-in and form a matrix project team from across the organization to successfully complete projects. In this role, the Project Manager would be responsible for implementing, training, and managing an agile development process for multiple software development and engineering teams.
Core10 is a rapidly growing, full-service tech company headquartered in Nashville, TN. We specialize in software development, API integration and SaaS implementation services to the best financial services and Fintech organizations in the United States. We are also an industry leader with our banking platform, Accrue: a digital lending and banking SaaS provider for community banks, credit unions, Fintechs, and consumers.
- Manage the development and implementation of new or upgraded products and/or manage the creation and implementation of corporate processes.
- Coordinate departmental or cross-functional teams, focused on delivering new or upgraded products or corporate processes.
- Monitor the project from initiation through delivery including planning, directing schedules and monitoring budget/spending.
- Organize cross-functional activities, ensuring project completion and that the project is on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Be a liaison between developers and stakeholders regarding product features and requirements
- Work with clients and developers to document requirements / user stories
- Assist the team in determining acceptance criteria
- Help the client maintain the product backlog & determine MVP and priorities
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3+ years of professional experience managing technology projects as a Project Manager or Business Analyst
- 2+ years of experience managing Agile projects with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience in leading process improvement and/or change initiatives
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high-level
- Exceptional facilitative skills, able to lead and demonstrate value add principles with transparency
- Banking or Fintech experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP Certification), Scrum Master or other agile certification
- Demonstrated ability to focus on several different projects while still maintaining attention to detail
- Extreme attention to detail and top organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
Please contact Kelly Parsons at Kelly.email@example.com on any questions you have on this job posting.
- Jobs summary
- Location: Nashville, TN, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Contract