Major Financial/Insurance company has an immediate need for a Director of Cloud Infrastructure
- Director will provide hands-on leadership, management and promotion involving all aspects of the Technology Infrastructure function.
- Ensure the smooth and effective delivery of infrastructure service in Cloud and Physical environments.
- Develop the technical roadmap for infrastructure, deliver infrastructure improvements, management and design of Cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure).
- Develop the Infrastructure roadmap and contribute to the wider Technology strategy and architectural plans.
- Lead the Technology Infrastructure team towards consolidated Cloud-based operations.
- Assess the current deployment process to identify bottlenecks and implement solutions towards a continuous deployment and continuous integration (CI/CD). Evangelize, implement, and manage a robust DevOps function. Develop and implement a Disaster Recovery strategy.
- Hands-on management of IT infrastructure architecture, administration involving design and deployment of Cloud infrastructures (AWS or Azure).
- Experience in DevOps (CI/CD) and managing IP based networks, WAN technologies
- Experience with Container management / orchestration (Kubernetes), Infrastructure-as-code (Ansible, CloudFormation), Modern build experience tools (e.g. Maven), Cloud integration systems (Jenkins)
- Experience managing direct reports, project teams and 3rd party vendors
If you are interested, send a Word copy of your resume to Carolyn Washington, Senior Executive/Technical Recruiter, Solomon Page Group
Email: email@example.com or call 661 285 6922.
- Jobs summary
- Location: Nashville/ Tennessee, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Job type: Full Time
- Positions: 1